Vail and Weeks






Vail and Weeks wedding





10-11-07






This was the first wedding that I have done with all silk flowers. I had a blast! Danielle and I went to the store together and picked out all the flowers and colors that she wanted. She wanted a spring feeling and the popular hand-tied bouquet that most brides enjoy. I was then able to arrange them a couple months before her wedding. This was important to her and I because I was starting up at school at Brigham Young University Idaho in September. She really wanted me to be the one to do her flowers. So it worked out perfectly. One of the many advantages of choosing to do silk flowers for your wedding. Gratefully I was still able to come down for their sealing in the Timpanogos Temple in Utah. As you can see it was a beautiful day, and everything turned out great!



Here is a close up of the corsages.


And here is a close up of Danielle's Bouquet!

2 comments:

Danielle and Trenton said...

Oh, oh, these are my favorite!!! :)

mima said...

so cute... ^^