Composite

Composite Lily bouquet

Does it look like I just bought this flower? Then I did my job right! I made this bouquet a few months ago. We had some extra lilies at work and so I was just messing around. The techinque here is called a composite flower. I have made a composite rose before and they are not my favorite. I felt like all of the labor that I put into it wasn't worth it. But creating a composite lily after all of the work I think it was worth it. I started with one lily in the center as you can see and then took apart each lily after that and wiring it then placing it together. It turned out great!

And for those of you who have heard about how heavy a real flower bouquet is and don't want to carry that weight around your whole wedding day this would be a great option for you! It was literally weightless!

No comments: