Grace and Kevin

Grace Deleon is one of my favorite people I know! She has a spunk about life that is contagious. Grace and I first met my first day in Guatemala, Quezaltenango on my 18 month LDS mission. So a short time after being home she found her sweetheart Kevin and they decided to get married in the Salt Lake city LDS temple. It was my pleasure designing her wedding I hope that you enjoy the pictures!

Aren't they such a cute couple!!

Grace was very trusting in my design skills. She sat with me and told me her favorite flowers, but basically said that she trusted my ability to design and to do whatever I thought looked good. The bouquet has green kermit's, Red tulips, Green parrot tulips, Green cymbiduim orchids with a beautiful red throat, red freedom roses, Red gerbera daisies. I also did a small netting effect on top of all the flowers with green and red boullion wire. Super cute!
The groom's boutonnière was made with a green cymbiduim orchid that had a red throat, small red ribbon loop and wrapped down the stem with red bouillon wire.


No comments: