Crystal and Denny



Crystal and Denny's
Wedding







5-3-08








I have the great fortune of having two of my good friends be married to each other! I love it! Sad enough I cannot say that I hooked them up. Crystal and I met in Summer 2005 and became instant friends and Denny was my Zone leader in the Guatemala Quezaltenango Mission. They are a perfect match for each other. They asked me to do their wedding flowers and I gladly accepted.
The wedding line was huge! There were 7 Bridesmaids and a lot of groomsmen! With the help of a friend, Felicia Terry, who is also studing Floral Design we were able to finish everything in time. Their colors were red, blue, purple and white. So we used white calla lilies, blue hydrangea, purple wax flower, and red roses. The ivy was a perfect touch for her cascading bouquet. Then the Bridesmaids bouquets were small hand ties with a little bit of everything.



I also was asked to make 2 little tiaras for Crystal's sweet neices as her flower girls. I used mini white carnations and ivy. Twisting some decorative wire around and weaving blue and purple ribbon around, and it turned out great!



No comments: