Andie and Trevor

My best friend!! Andie Robinson has been one of my best friends for a very long time! We grew up in Ohio together with Brook. Oh man we were inseparable back then! Miss spending time with you girls! Love you!
I had the great opportunity to be a roommate while she was dating Trevor, her husband. Then they gave me the honor to decorate for their wedding. I loved every minute of it! The colors that they picked worked so well together. I do know that the main reason that Andie had to have blue flowers was because of Trevor's slight obsession with BYU! Good times. Please enjoy the pictures!
This is an aerial view of what the table centerpieces looked like. Having 3 different sized vases has been one of the latest trends. It is more pleasing to the eye to have a variety of sizes. Brings your eye all around the table. Then we just floated orange glad blossoms throughout.
I love outdoor weddings!! Aren't they fantastic? And what a beautiful night it was!
We floated some glad blossoms along the front path. Very cute!
This was an arrangement I made last minute with some of the flowers that I had left over after all of the designs were done. There were 2 and they framed the front porch where everyone entered.
The FABULOUS bouquet! Way to pick great colors Andie!
This is what her bouquet consisted of: Orange asiatic lilies, circus roses, delphinium, burnt orange calla lilies, and white akito roses.

No comments: